15.3.09


It's been a good weekend. Yesterday Catherine, Óðinn and I walked to Williamsburgh where we had lunch at the Radegast Hall in Brooklyn, where they sell excellent German beer and Central European fare, such as potato pancakes and dumplings, both of which I loved so much when I visited the Czech Republic. I brought my Mamiya with me, but due to a stupid mistake, I lost all three rolls of film which I shot that day. I had spent over an hour trying to develop two of the rolls, by the time I realized what my mistake was - I left the camera set for mirror lock up, so none of the frames were exposed. Well... I won´t make that mistake again. Today has been nice and quiet. Went for a run in the park, baked cookies and now I´m making a curry. I also shot a roll of film this morning, of Óðinn on the floor. The above photo is one of the better ones.

No comments: