28.3.09

as time goes by



Just over two weeks left of my paternity leave. Time's gone by pretty fast. Earlier this week, I moved a chair to a window where the light was pretty good, put Óðinn in the chair, and shot one roll of film (Ilford HP5+ pushed to 800 ISO in Xtol). I was really happy with the results. I´ll definitely be asking other people to pose by the same window to improve my portrait shooting technique.

I´ve shot a lot of photos during this leave, and it´s cool that the leave has coincided with my getting heavily into shooting with film. It´ll be great look back at these photos as time goes by.



It's also been fun having the paternity leave coincide with the NCAA basketball tournament, although I'm disappointed in how there have hardly been any upsets. Still, lots of good basketball is to be appreciated.

No comments: