8.4.09

It´s april already!





I only have about a week left of my paternity leave and I must say I´ve enjoyed it thoroughly. Just as I expected, time has gone by incredibly fast.

Most of the time has been spent just hanging out with Óðinn, but the last week has been different. My friend Óli is visiting and Óðinn and I are introducing him to different parts of Brooklyn with the odd visit to Manhattan. So far, I think Óli´s been the most impressed with Red Hook, although he´s still quite excited about visiting Brighton Beach and Coney Island, which we´ll be doing this weekend. The other day, we went for walk at night, and I thought it woud be fun to bring along the film camera, loaded with Kodak T-Max 3200 film, which I pushed to 6400. Here are a couple of shots from that evening, one obviously shot by Óli.

No comments: